2020 Best Happy Father's Day Greetings and Wishes Quotes

Happy fathers day greetings and wishes quotes - At this Father’s Day, don’t just buy our Pops a crappy “World’s Best Dad” mug. Write our dad a card expressing some of the things we love and admire about him. Nothing mushy. Just tell dad that we’re glad to be his son or daughter.
happy-fathers-day-quotes image

Why do we celebrate Father's Day?

Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that dads and dad figures make to the lives of their lovely children.

On this day we make a special effort for our fathers or father figures. We visit our fathers, while we give cards, flowers or other gifts, such as sporting equipment or clothing, or luxury food items.

This day is a relatively modern holiday, so different families have different traditions. These can range from a simple phone call or greetings card to large parties honoring all dads or dad figures in an extended family. Dad figures can include fathers, step-fathers, fathers-in-law, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and even other male relatives.

When is Father's Day?

Father's day celebrates fatherhood and male parenting. Although it's celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide, many countries observe this day on the 3rd-Sunday in June.

It's celebrated in Canada, the UK, and the US on the 3rd-Sunday of June. It's also observed in other countries such as Argentina, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, India, Singapore, Pakistan, France, Greece, South Africa, and Venezuela.

In Australia and New Zealand Father’s Day is on the 1st-Sunday in September. In Thailand it's celebrated on 5th-day of December, which is the birthday of the country’s king. Brazilian fathers are honored on the 2nd-Sunday of August.

Happy Father's Day Greetings To A Friend

fathers-day-messages-from-daughter image
Happy Father's day!

You're the best dad ever!
fathers-day-wishes image
My guy friend is the only
important man in my life!
Happy father's day guy friend!
happy-fathers-day-messages picture
Happy father's day!

We've had a lot of adventures together
and I look forward to many more!
Dad, you're more than my role model, you're
my best friend. Love you
happy-fathers-day-wishes-quotes pics
Happy father's day!

Problem solver, cook, advice giver,
lost things finder, motivator,
counselor, driver, best friend for life.
fathers-day-quotes pic
Happy father's day!

To the one who feeds me,
walks me and rubs my belly
love your best friend.

Happy Father's Day Messages From A Wife

happy-fathers-day-messages-from-ex-wife image
We are no longer husband and wife
but no matter how far we grow apart,
I will always thank you for being a good father
to my children from the start.

Happy father's day!
happy-fathers-day-my-love images
The best thing having you as my husband
is our children having you as their daddy.

Happy father's day to my husband!
happy-fathers-day-quotes-from-a-wife img
Happy father's day dear!

Our divorce was like a raging rapid which has sparated us.
But let us try to build a bridge which allow our children
to cross over to both sides any time they want.
happy-fathers-day-sayings-from-wife picture
I'm so grateful to be sharing life,
love and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.

Happy father's day!
happy-first-fathers-day-to-my-husband picture
You are so full compassion, love and strength.
When we need a strong hand of support in our family,
you are always there.
I love you
for being who you are and for all that you do.

Happy father's day to a wonderful husband!

Happy Father's Day Wishes From Daughter

funny-fathers-day-messages-from-daughter images
Someday I will find my Prince
but my Daddy will always be my King.

Happy father's day!
happy-fathers-day-verses-from-daughter image
I feel safe when you are with me
You show me fun things to do
You make my life much better
The best father I know is you.

Happy father's day!
happy-fathers-day-wishes-from-daughter-and-son pictures
Spring, summer, winter, autumn,
no matter what the weather be.
Your duaghter will love you all the time,
now, and for eternity.

Happy father's day!
happy-fathers-day-wishes-from-daughter-in-law picture
Daddy, I love you for all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you 'cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me to teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you on this father's day.

Happy father's day!
happy-fathers-day-wishes-from-daughter pic
The best thing that God has ever blessed us
with is a woderful and caring dad like you.

Happy father's day!
message-for-father-from-daughter img
So glad we all share such fun times together, Daddy.
Wishing you a

Happy father's day!
The importance of a dad can't be neglected or ignored at all and our dad is the superhero who is always ready to take on everyday troubles of us as his children.

Just like a mom, the significance of a dad is beyond words as he is the person who works tirelessly in office to fulfill the requirements of his children and then tries to spend maximum time with his children alongside.

To honour the spirit of all such dads and to celebrate the paternal bonding, a special day is observed every year as Father's Day to commemorate the efforts and contributions of our dads in the society.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter